Last updated: September 13, 2021
The legal agreements when you sign up for SiteLint.
These Terms and Conditions (“Agreement”) constitute a legally binding agreement made between you, whether personally or on behalf of an entity (“you”) and sitelint.com (“we”, “us” or “our”), concerning your access to and use of the https://sitelint.com website (“Website”) and the services we offer (“Services”).
We may amend this Agreement at any time by posting the amended terms on our Website. We may or may not post notices on the homepage of our Website when such changes occur.
Postings on our Website are made at such times as sitelint.com determines at its discretion. You should not assume that the information contained on our Website has been updated or otherwise contains current information. sitelint.com does not review past postings to determine whether they remain accurate and information contained in such postings may have been superseded. THE INFORMATION AND MATERIALS ON OUR WEBSITE ARE PROVIDED FOR YOUR REVIEW IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE NOTICES, TERMS, AND CONDITIONS SET FORTH HEREIN. THESE MATERIALS ARE NOT GUARANTEED OR REPRESENTED TO BE COMPLETE, CORRECT OR UP TO DATE. THESE MATERIALS MAY BE CHANGED FROM TIME TO TIME WITHOUT NOTICE.
- Customers shall strictly manage passwords for the Accounts at their own responsibility so that the same will not be used in an unauthorized manner. We cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to comply with this security obligation.
- You may not use the Service for phishing, spamming, cybersquatting, or other attempts of abuse.
- You are responsible for all content and activity that occurs under your account. That includes activity by others who either: (a) have access to your login credentials, or (b) have their logins under your account.
- You must be a human. Accounts registered by âbotsâ or other automated methods are not permitted.
Payment, Refunds, and Plan Changes
- If you are using a free version of our Services, we do not ask you for your credit card, and – just like for customers who pay for our Service – we do not sell your data.
- For the paid version, the length of the free trial is explained when you sign up. After the trial period, you need to pay in advance to keep using the Service. If you do not pay, we will freeze your account and it will be inaccessible until you make a payment. If your account has been frozen for a while, we will queue it up for auto-cancellation.
- If you are upgrading from a free plan to a paid plan, we will charge your card immediately and your billing cycle starts on the day of the upgrade. For other upgrades or downgrades at the plan level, the new rate starts from the next billing cycle.
- All prices are exclusive of taxes, levies, or duties imposed by taxing authorities. We collect value-added tax (VAT) from businesses inside Europe according to the rules by the taxing authorities. You are responsible for the payment of all taxes, levies, or duties.
Cancellation and Termination
- You are responsible for canceling your account. You can find the cancellation action on Settings and Workspace details.
- All of your content will be inaccessible immediately upon cancellation. Within 30 days, all content will be permanently deleted from active systems and logs. Within 60 days, all content will be permanently deleted from our backups, and recovery won’t be possible.
- If you cancel the Service before the end of your current paid-up month, your cancellation will take effect immediately, and you will not be charged again. We do not automatically prorate unused time in the last billing cycle.
- We have the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any current or future use of our Service for any reason at any time. A suspension means you and any other users on your account will not be able to access the account or any content in the account. Termination will furthermore result in the deletion of your account or your access to your account, and the forfeiture and relinquishment of all content in your account. We also reserve the right to refuse the use of the Service to anyone for any reason at any time. We have this clause because out of the many accounts on our Service, there is at least one doing something nefarious. There are some things we staunchly stand against and this clause is how we exercise that stance.
- Verbal, physical, written or other abuse including threats of abuse or retribution of Company employee or officer will result in account termination.
Modifications to the Service and Prices
- We reserve the right to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, any part of our Service with or without notice.
- We reserve the right to change the pricing of our product. If we do that, we tend to exempt existing customers from those changes. However, we may choose to change the prices for existing customers. If we do so, we will give at least 30 daysâ notice and will notify you through the email address on record. We may also post a notice about changes on our websites.
No Warranties; Exclusion of Liability; Indemnification
OUR WEBSITE IS OPERATED BY sitelint.com ON AN “AS IS,” “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS, WITHOUT REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, sitelint.com SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE AND NONINFRINGEMENT FOR OUR WEBSITE AND ANY CONTRACTS AND SERVICES YOU PURCHASE THROUGH IT. sitelint.com SHALL NOT HAVE ANY LIABILITY OR RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN THE CONTENT OF OUR WEBSITE, FOR CONTRACTS OR SERVICES SOLD THROUGH OUR WEBSITE, FOR YOUR ACTION OR INACTION IN CONNECTION WITH OUR WEBSITE OR FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER OR DATA OR ANY OTHER DAMAGE YOU MAY INCUR IN CONNECTION WITH OUR WEBSITE. YOUR USE OF OUR WEBSITE AND ANY CONTRACTS OR SERVICES ARE AT YOUR OWN RISK. IN NO EVENT SHALL EITHER sitelint.com OR THEIR AGENTS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH THE USE OF OUR WEBSITE, CONTRACTS, AND SERVICES PURCHASED THROUGH OUR WEBSITE, THE DELAY OR INABILITY TO USE OUR WEBSITE OR OTHERWISE ARISING IN CONNECTION WITH OUR WEBSITE, CONTRACTS OR RELATED SERVICES, WHETHER BASED ON CONTRACT, TORT, STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF ANY SUCH DAMAGES. IN NO EVENT SHALL sitelint.comâ LIABILITY FOR ANY DAMAGE CLAIM EXCEED THE AMOUNT PAID BY YOU TO sitelint.com FOR THE TRANSACTION GIVING RISE TO SUCH DAMAGE CLAIM.
SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, sitelint.com DO NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT THE INFORMATION ON THE WEBSITE IS ACCURATE, COMPLETE, RELIABLE, USEFUL, TIMELY OR CURRENT OR THAT OUR WEBSITE WILL OPERATE WITHOUT INTERRUPTION OR ERROR.
sitelint.com MAKES NO REPRESENTATION THAT CONTENT PROVIDED ON OUR WEBSITE, CONTRACTS, OR RELATED SERVICES ARE APPLICABLE OR APPROPRIATE FOR USE IN ALL JURISDICTIONS.
Third-Party Websites Links and Content
Our Website may contain links to other websites (“Third-Party Websites”) owned or operated by parties other than sitelint.com
Such links are provided for your reference only. sitelint.com does not monitor or control Third-Party Websites and is not responsible for their content. sitelint.com’s inclusion of links to a Third-Party Website does not imply any endorsement of the material on our Website or unless expressly disclosed otherwise, any sponsorship, affiliation, or association with its owner, operator, or sponsor, nor does sitelint.com inclusion of the links imply that sitelint.com is authorized to use any trade name, trademark, logo, legal or official seal, or copyrighted symbol that may be reflected in the linked Third-Party Website.
sitelint.com grants you a non-exclusive, non-transferable, revocable license to access and use our Website and Services in order for you to make purchases of our Services through our Website, strictly in accordance with our Agreement.
Copyrights and Trademarks
All contents of the Website are Copyright by SiteLint and/or its suppliers. All other trademarks mentioned in this document are the property of their respective owners. SiteLint’s trademarks may not be used in connection with any product or service except as permitted in writing by SiteLint. Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.
Choice of Law and jurisdiction
You agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Prague, Czech Republic, for any disputes with SiteLint arising out of your use of this website.