To integrate your site with SiteLint Audits, you need to be able to update the HTML code of the website you want to audit.
To install the
script you can:
- Use Google Tag Manager.
- Insert the script between the
</head>HTML tags of your site.
How to insert the script?
- Sign Up to the Platform.
- Go to Settings, then select Api Token.
- Use action Create Api Token to generate API token.
- Once the token is generated you should be redirected to the API tokens page with a list of all your API tokens. Go to column Action and select Generate Audits scripts.
- Copy the entire contents of the text box.
- Paste it after the opening
<head>tag on each page you want to audit.
How do I verify if the audits work?
Once the code snippet is placed on your site you should start receiving audit results and they should be available under Audits, then Sites.